- 1 – 3 years experience in web design
- 1 – 3 years experience with Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, or Figma
- Strong team player with an eagerness to learn
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- Competence in both spoken and written English
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Create UI/UX for web with responsive design
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and layouts for all new concepts
- Design, develop and maintain graphics and layouts for web application
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team members on concept development
- Work closely with the development team to test new functionality
- Pro-actively seek out and recommend new concepts to improve content and performance
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- 100% remote position
- On-the-job training
- Expected work schedule is 45 hours/week, Monday to Friday (8:30 AM - 6:30 PM ET with 1h break).
- This position entails a full overlap with US EST business hours.
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
WalletHub’s initial focus was in the credit card space, and we quickly became the go-to credit card resource for consumers and industry professionals alike. Not only did the nonprofit group Consumer Action rate WalletHub as the best credit card website, but our industry research and expert opinions are featured in the national media far more often than any other company in the space.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.