Junior Technical Service Specialist - Suceava/Iasi (Contractor)
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelors / Engineering degree in medical / electrical / mechanical or medical technology is preferred.
- Good knowledge of basic IT and networking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Excellent experience in use of analytical tools and software.
- Class B driving license.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Competitive salaries, bonus potential and excellent package of benefits (sports' card, life insurance, private medical care, stock purchase plan and many others).
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Please note, the contract for this position will be provided by external agency, with a possibility to be converted to an Abbott employee later.
The Jr. Technical Service Specialist is responsible for providing level two support to our customer base – handling installations, complex repairs, longer duration instrument hardware or software upgrades and providing basic training to customers across assigned territory – Suceava / Iasi and surrounding area.
What You'll do:
- Perform new customers and laboratory site inspections for new contracts.
- Provide level two service (complex service interventions requiring more than two hours of labor time).
- Installation of instruments and laboratory automation systems.
- Perform IQOQ (Installation Qualification Operation Qualification) procedures during and after installation.
- Schedule, perform and document hardware and software updates (TSBs) requiring more than 2 hours of labor time.
- Deliver basic customer operator introductory trainings post install or post hardware or software upgrade.
- Keep track of own spare parts stock.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
Romania > Bucharest : Str. Gara Herastrau
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.