Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Confidence and strong communication skills;
• Deeply customer service driven;
• Organized, flexible and proactive;
• Available for travelling;
• Advanced English skills required.
• Build a pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts.
• Provide expertise on the regional employment market to ensure competitiveness in hiring.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for recruits throughout the interviewing process (i.e., communicate status, answer questions, extend offers, schedule start dates, and coordinate all follow-up efforts).
• Track, analyze, and report candidate pipeline status, recruitment trends, and key performance indicators.
• Work with hiring managers to create position descriptions.
• Promote employee referral bonus program.
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions. As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits) In CGS we appreciate performance, involvement, leadership skills, and being a pro-active team member.
Join our team: if you think you fit the profile, than we are looking forward to meeting you!
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf