Junior Paid Advertising Specialist
This is a great role for marketing juniors / newly graduates as you will be given room to grow, train and develop your skills in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
This role implies working from home until our Cluj office will be officially reopened.
Desired skills and experience:
- A keen interest in Google Ads/PPC;
- 6+ months experience in Google Ads;
- Knowledge of other Google products such as Google Analytics;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Good command of the English language.
- Conducting advertising campaigns through platforms like Google Ads (search, display, remarketing);
- Executing daily campaign optimization and following results according to company’s goals;
- Conducting keyword research and proposing implementations accordingly;
- Creating adequate ads and running A/B tests;
- Translating data from web analytics into actionable plans and advertising campaigns;
- Developing on-site audits and suggesting changes according to PPC best practices;
- Keeping pace with the latest changes in the paid advertising industry while continually leveraging new tools and best practices to boost the efficiency of campaigns;
- Reporting on key metrics and account activity.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S.;
- Frequent internal engagement activities;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various service providers.
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office;
- Open air terraces, game rooms;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities.
Yardi Romania is part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, with over 40 offices and 7600+ employees worldwide. Our development center in Cluj-Napoca, opened in, is the second largest Yardi office in the world – counting over 1200 dedicated professionals with highly diverse skillsets, ranging from software development to data research and analysis, marketing, journalism, consulting, and customer service.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.