• AVAILABLE TO WORK ON SHIFTS;
• Excellent English skills (writing and speaking);
• Able to meet deadlines and result oriented;
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel);
• Good communication skills;
• Methodical and analytical thinking abilities with attention to details;
• Team player.
VOX CARRIER is seeking a Junior NOC Operator to join our fast growing company. You will play a key role in the company development, profit and revenue increase. The right candidate will need to demonstrate is motivated, proactive, quick learner and hardworking.
• Support for the sales team;
• Test the quality of the voice routes;
• Implement and update price lists;
• Implement and update the routing configuration;
• Troubleshoot routing and quality problems;
• Monitor the quality of the voice routes;
• Handling business cases and other analyses at request.
Taking pride in over a decade of experience in the worldwide telecom market, we are dedicated to offering a proactive business vision, full of enthusiasm to maintain successful business relationship with all our worldwide partners.
Ranked as a Top 10 Private Carrier Service Companies in Europe, VOX Carrier proudly serves 700+ carriers around the globe, is trusted by more than 100 MNO’s and PTT’s and maintains a firm engagement to meet the challenges imposed in each market with its extensive know-how and cutting-edge technological solutions.
VOX CARRIER is continuously expanding its network by developing strategic partnerships through globally distributed network POPs in US, UK, Germany, Singapore.