Junior Financial Controller
- University degree in Finance/Accounting – completed. ACCA is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Knowledge of English – advanced – very good communication, both written and spoken;
- Experience in business for at least 2 years, within finance department or audit firm;
- RAS knowledge, IFRS is a plus;
- Analytical thinking, results orientation, dynamism, flexibility, proactive attitude, stress resistance, team spirit;
- Willing to learn, to understand the business;
- Enthusiastic, committed and reliable person.
- Participates in the reporting & controlling process, ensuring timeliness, transparency and accuracy of the delivered reporting packages, reliable for decision making – PL, BS, CF, OPEX, CAPEX, CIT, other specific financial and non-financial reports;
- Performs reconciliations regarding different BS/PL items and other certain verification of accounting and/or operational data for accuracy;
- Responsible for various month end reports as per the Group instructions
- Assist the Reporting and Controlling Manager and the rest of the team in preparing reports for business leaders;
- Understand the procedures/controls performed and take actions for improvement of the processes;
- Support provided during the external audit process;
- Actively respond to the management ad-hoc requirements.
Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is part of Penta Investments Group, a Central European investment group founded in 1994, specializing in long-term value investing. Today, the Group actively develops companies and projects, primarily in healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing, media and real estate.
Fortuna Entertainment Group provides a broad suite of gaming products such as real-time betting, sports wagering, virtual action and lotto games. Fortuna Entertainment Group (FEG) is present in Central and South-East part of Europe in 5 countries, including Romania.
In Romania, FEG is operating under two brands: „Casa Pariurilor“ and “Fortuna” in more than 1550 betting shops spread around the Country, having more than 3,200 employees.