Junior Communication Analyst – Zalau, Romania
Scope: Supports the work of the Communication Specialist, carry on some specific activities of the work plan of the Communication team in order to enhance the Company image and reputation, and to promote its identity and values, working closely with internal clients
Profile of the ideal candidate:
· Degree: Communications/ Public Relations, Journalism, Sociology ,Business Administration
· Language: English - advanced
· IT tools: Excel, Outlook, Windows
Seniority/Experience: 0-3 years
· excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
· strong writing and editorial abilities
· working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, wire services
· working knowledge of social media best practices and familiarity with social media platforms
· Promotes employee integration and transmit to them the Company culture, identity, values and strategy.
· Enhances Company presence in the local market and community
· Develops and implements innovative internal (Quality, Safety, Environment) and advertising campaigns according to corporate policy and guidelines through the most effective vehicles.
· Participate in the Development of Marketing and Employee Communications activities and projects (ex. events, printed and materials, audiovisuals, TenarisToday Intranet update and Internet Portals for Business Units update)
· Participate in the Development of articles and press release to promote Company activities with the Employees and to promote Company products and services to local, regional and global trade media.
· Supports development and maintenance of the relationship with key contacts for local and trade media.
Main decisions to take:
· Prioritize and traffic multiple communications projects and deadlines
· Participate in the definition and development of best communications products for internal customers
· Participate in the definition of editorial plans (for mill newspaper, local intranet, brochures, etc.)
What we offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Medical Benefits
· Flexible working environment
· 24 days annual leave
Tenaris is a leading supplier of tubes and related services for the world’s energy industry and certain other industrial applications. Our mission is to deliver value to our customers through product development, manufacturing excellence, and supply chain management. We seek to minimize risk for our customers and help them reduce costs, increase flexibility and improve time-to-market. Tenaris employees around the world are committed to continuous improvement by sharing knowledge across a single global organization. Tenaris consists of a network of manufacturing facilities, service yards and commercial offices that spans the globe. We provide casing and tubing, line pipe and various other mechanical and structural steel pipes for different applications. At Tenaris, knowledge is considered one of our most important assets. Training is a key element in Tenaris’s effort to attract, retain and develop our people, serve our customers, suppliers and the community. TenarisUniversity is committed to providing training that contributes to the Company’s performance.