E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The candidates MUST have:
- basic C++ knowledge
- fluency in English.
In addition, the followings skills are considered assets:
- Experience in / knowledge of MFC, Windows API / SDK, ObjectARX, ActiveX, COM, ATL, OLE, SQL, ADO, DAO, ODBC.
- German and / or French.
The job responsibilities are including:
- Develop C++ applications
- Perform minimal testing of his development
- Provide components maintenance
- Investigate errors and generate adequate solution
- Provide product-related consultancy
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, together with a comprehensive and ongoing learning. We are also offering you an attractive salary, including various benefits.
GRAITEC is a major software developer committed to providing a highly professional complete CAD and Analysis solution dedicated to Structural Engineering and Construction, able to offer a complete suite of fully compatible and integrated state-of-the-art products, covering design and detailing for the reinforced concrete and steel construction industries.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and the group ranks as the 3rd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 11 wholly owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. Its mission of developing state-of-the-art software for the entire group employs today more than 70 professionals in several departments:
- Software Development employs highly qualified C++ software developers that deliver new major versions on a yearly basis;
- Technical Department employs Structural engineers and CAD Designers that write specifications for new versions, in addition to testing / validating the software and training other technical support teams in the group;
- Documentation Department is responsible for delivering software documentation, translation and graphics.
GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical / mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles