Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Bachelor's/College Degree in Economics;
Finance/Accountancy or equivalent are a plus.
1+ years accounts payable or general accounting related work experience.
Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle preferred) is a plus;
Proficient in excel;
Be able to work in a structured environment;
Advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
As the AP Specialist for our Finance Department, you will be responsible with the booking of the AP invoices and expense reports, respond to all vendor queries and reconcile vendor statements, assist in month end activities.
• Processes vendors’ invoices and employees expense reports;
• Responsible for the supervision of DataServ queues;
• Responsible for the resolution of invoice and expense report issues and problems;
• Responsible for checking expense report against receipts;
• Coordinates with internal customers (Market Units/FDO’s) for any query and/or disputes;
• Works with the supply chain teams for 3 way matching problems;
• Responsible to minimize the number of invoices not validated in the system;
• Confirms and reconciles AP intercompany transactions with affiliates;
• Performs the following schedules/reconciliations:
• Reviews payment runs;
• Responsible for running reports: EMR AP Aging Report, Open Exceptions (AP Invoices still with issue), Supplier listing upon request, Pending PO – clean-up of POs (status: in process, incomplete, requires re-approval).
VERTIV is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Vertiv enables efficient, highly-available networks.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:Data Centers — Hyperscale, Enterprise, Distributed IT/Edge, Colocation, and Cloud; Communication Networks — Macro Site, Central Oice, Small Cell, and Data Center; Commercial and Industrial — Healthcare, Manufacturing, Rail/Mass Transit, Power Generation, and Oil and Gas.
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units; Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise; Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets; Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset; Providing a career vision for its employees.
For more information, please access the link below:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles