University degree (Economics, preferably Accounting);
Experience in accounting would be a plus;
Good level of computer literacy in PC applications MS Office.(Oracle will be a plus)
Problem solver, organized;
Ability to work in a team
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Knowledge of basic accounting – IFRS would be a plus.
Advanced English knowledge;
Good knowledge of the supplier accounting and of the accounting principles
Good communication skills. Able to work with tight deadlines.
We are looking for a responsible candidate, professional, punctual, with service spirit and pro-active attitude.
- Review supplier invoices, received from Huawei Subsidiaries, in accordance with legal and internal requirements.
- Accounting booking of the invoices in compliance with legal and internal directives and according to internal deadlines.
- Being responsible for the correct management of the supplier accounting operations
- Ensures correct VAT calculation.
- Keeps up to date with changes in local accounting and tax legislation.
- Act as an interface between the Accounting Dept. and Local Subsidiary.
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary, Fringe Benefits and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company
Founded in 1987, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 170 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 150 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com