Java Backend Developer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
XLab is Profidata’s research and innovation center based in Zürich, Switzerland. With a small and passionate team, we are developing new cloud-native productivity tools, that are good looking as well as fun and easy to use. In the XLab we are building easy-to-use cloud solutions for the financial industry.
- work in an agile team (Kanban), continuously delivering new functionality
- main focus is on backend development with Java and Spring Boot
- design, build, automate, deploy and maintain highly available, robust and secure, client-facing wealth management applications in different cloud environments
- provide APIs/REST interfaces for frontend applications and booking systems
- contribute also to the implementation of DevOps concepts, such as cloud deployment and automation
- participate in code reviews and be open to close cooperation
- take ownership of the code and applications throughout the full life cycle (analysis, specification, implementation, testing)
Job requirements (skills)
- very good knowledge and practical experience of building Java (SE 8+) based backends (microservices, server applications) using Spring and/or Spring Boot
- good knowledge of CICD pipelines and of development tools, like: GIT, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA, etc.
- knowledge/experience in working with REST APIs
- knowledge/experience in reactive programming
- knowledge/experience in working with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate, etc.)
- TDD is not a buzzword for you, you write your tests first
- experience (or at least good understanding) of containers and orchestration (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- fluency in English, German language skills are a plus
- and not last: be a good team player, try to be or evolve into a quick learner and take the opportunities to be adapter of new frameworks and technologies; have a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to getting things done
- would be a plus/advantage:
* hands-on experience with (or any of): Spring WebFlux/RxJava 2+, Elasticsearch & Kibana/ELK Stack, Apache Kafka (or other JMQ), ActiveMQ (or other JMS), Ansible, PostgreSQL, Linux & Bash/Shell scripting
* knowledge/experience in working with Cloud provider technologies (AWS, Azure, OTC, etc.)
* (some) knowledge/experience in areas of finance, wealth management, financial instruments, trading
- room for taking initiative and creativity (a new challenge every day)
- open and friendly working atmosphere; competent team
- flat hierarchies (and short decision-making processes)
- long term perspectivecompetitive salary and a flexible working environment
The integrated software systems XENTIS and e-AMIS are specifically designed to meet the requirements of the front, middle and back offices. Profidata`s specialist expertise in business and technology combined with Swiss quality and attention to detail has created innovative products which are robust, highly user friendly and technologically advanced.
Today the group headquarters and software development centre are located in Urdorf (near Zurich). Besides Iasi, the group also has offices in Frankfurt / Main, Saarbrucken, Luxembourg and London. Each of these offices provides local support for customers using the software and support for new sales.