Italian Customer Operations Representative
- Native level or fluency in Italian and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and customer focus (both verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures, and policies.
- Problem-solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills with the highest attention to detail.
- Willingness to work outside of setting business hours – for example, late nights and weekends.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers, and various outbound projects via telephone, chat, and email.➢ Handling all customer-related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat, and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Analyze and investigate accounts raised to relevant Operation Queues/ Reports and take relevant actions on such accounts as required.
- Perform daily documents checks and deal with negotiations, legal threats, prevention of chargebacks, and settlement on member accounts as required by both lines of business.
- Carry out daily AML and Under-Age checks and take appropriate actions as required.
- Work according to established standards and liaise with the Fraud Dept. in GIB on all Risk related issues (RM deposit declines and/or Chargebacks).
- Work as part of the Italian Team alongside the Italian Team Leader, Supervisors, and Fraud/Support Teams in the relevant operational location.
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platform infrastructure, backend, back-office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management, and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are a dynamic, creative, and quality-oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.