IT System Administrator
Nice to have:
- 2-4 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience;
- System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus;
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols;
- Experience with scripting and automation tools;
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
- Ensuring the efficiency, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of the hardware and software systems from the factory;
- Administration of the server’s infrastructure (resource allocation, license renewal, hardware upgrades, software, and configuration upgrades);
- Network infrastructure management (configuration and expansion of wired network infrastructure, wireless configuration and security, failover capability, redundancy);
- Back-up (for all major factory systems), using Veeam;
- Acquisition and installation of new hardaware (computers, laptops, printers, etc.);
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation;
- Assist with onboarding of new users;
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses;
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Daily lunch assured at our canteen;
- Free transportation;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical services;
- Performance bonus;
- Professional working environment;
- Dedicated programs for profesional development.
De’Longhi is an Italian company operating with a unique combination of entrepreneurial energy and exquisite style. World’s leading producer operating in the comfort living field (small kitchen and comfort appliances).
Founded as a small industrial parts-making workshop in 1902, the company was incorporated in 1950. Historically a major producer of portable heaters and air conditioners, the company has expanded to include nearly every category of small domestic appliances in the coffee, food preparation, and cooking industry, as well as household cleaning and ironing segments.
In 2001 De’Longhi acquired the British appliance maker Kenwood which expanded its reach in the food preparation and secured its position as the leader in the kitchen machine category. De’Longhi continued its expansion and in 2013 bought the rights to Braun household products from Procter & Gamble. In all, De'Longhi operates 5 production facilities and 33 international subsidiaries supporting sales to 75 countries worldwide, remaining committed to creating innovations that bring convenience and style into every customers' home making every day better.
We are born “to do” and we are focused on innovating and making high-quality home appliances through committed people who are passionate about driving the continuous success of our brand. We are imaginative and enthusiastic. We demonstrate the strength of character, practicality, and resourcefulness and we are proud to put our name on products in people’s homes: “Every De’Longhi experience comes with something special“.
Want to be part of our team? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 iul. 2022Cluj-Napoca
- 7 iul. 2022