Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Fluency in German (both written and verbal)
• Good General IT Knowledge
• Problem solver orientation
• Very good analytical skills
• Excellent communication and listening skills (both written and verbal)
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• Team player
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
Nice to have skills:
• Proven IT education or 1 year job experience in customer support
• Proven remote support know-how
• Customer facing experience
• Telephone skills with good voice tone and pitch articulation and overall speech quality
• Customer focus
• Positive attitude
What to do:
• Providing initial remote technical software & hardware support to clients
• Consistently interacting with customer and supervisors to have the issue solved
• Analyzing problems/situations, understanding problem impact on client business
• Applying problem solving techniques
• Responding to client queries, providing timely resolutions to client issues
• Maintaining highest client satisfaction
• Maintaining positive client relationships even in severe and pressurized situations
• Logging all related activities for each customer query and handling client data securely
• Employing client ‘s standard support delivery methodologies and tools
• Performing in international software support delivery processes and environments
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
• Follow service desk procedures
• Performing problem management and end-to-end problem ownership
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Stay current with system information , changes and updates
Working with latest technologies
e-value International SA, member of the OTE Group, is based in Bucharest and follows on the successful track record and proven know-how of over 15 years of parent company COSMOTE e-value SA. The company’s activities are currently hosted in Bucharest, at a 1,900 square meters workspace in Hermes Business Campus, Bd. Dimitrie Pompeiu, Bucharest. Another site of 1,400 square meters is opened in Brasov, Coresi Business Park since June 2015, and a third site is located in Ploiesti since August 2016.
The company already offers services to Telekom Romania Mobile and Telekom Romania Communications and this partnership is further expanded to include additional projects of both Telekom Romania as well as Deutsche Telekom, both in inbound and outbound contact center services areas.
Moreover, capitalizing on its vast experience in servicing clients from a broad spectrum of industries with diverse customer care needs, E-value International S.A. is actively addressing the Romanian and international markets in order to offer competitive partnership opportunities to companies and institutions requiring top quality contact center services.
As we plan to reach over 1000 employees till the end of 2017, we are now increasing our team with young and motivated professionals.