- At least 2 years’ experience in an IT Support role
- Proficiency with Windows, Active Directory, OKTA, Zoom, Office365, Sharepoint
- Proficiency setting up and troubleshooting PC desktops, laptops and macs for users
- Fluent English
- Excellent problem solver
- Customer-service mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in ambiguous and constantly changing environments
- Deliver effective IT support related to new joiners and leavers
- Deploy and manage laptops via Microsoft Intune
- Provide technical software support for end-users – particularly around OKTA, Office365, and Zoom.
- Provide technical hardware support for end-users related to desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- Maintain and manage equipment inventory, generate inventory reports for the finance department, and coordinate with vendors
- Perform troubleshooting as required
- Work with Service Leads on escalated cases and changes
- Assist with documentation of procedures
Operative is a rapidly growing, global software company delivering innovative solutions to broadcast and media companies. Our team is based all over the world and we are heavily reliant on our IT team to ensure we can operative effectively and deliver to customers.
Operative has recently undergone a strategic systems transformation programme to standardise key applications used across the business. The new applications suite includes Salesforce, NetSuite, OpenAir, Jira, BambooHR, Concur, Dell Boomi, Office365 and more.
We are looking for friendly, problem-solvers to join our IT Support Desk to assist users with these applications and provide hardware support.
Operative has offices in New York, Denver, Toronto, London, Craiova and Jerusalem .