Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Min. 1 year work experience in IT support positions
• Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills
• Customer-oriented skills (ability to listen), sense of service, good interpersonal skills with internal and external customers
• Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team-player, manages time and workload effectively
• English + French – advanced
• IT / Technical University degree or student – would be a plus
Steelcase Service-Desk process relies on a Single Point Of Contact process (SPOC process) where any Service-Desk customer within EMEA area will contact Steelcase Service-Desk to submit any IT-related incident or request.
• Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Research questions using available information resources
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Follow standard help desk procedures
• Administer help desk software
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in knowledge base
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• In order to cover the users working time it might be necessary to work in shifts
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania – Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America. We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces