IT Cloud Engineer Internship - IT (TM)
- Student in computer science, automation, informatics, IT, mathematics or related fields
- Scripting knowledge: Python
- Database knowledge: SQL commands and functions (e.g. PostgreSQL or Oracle, MySQL,
- MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Very basic Linux bash commands
- Interest in cloud environment (AWS / Azure / Alibaba)
- Written and verbal communication in English is mandatory
- Eager and passionate about developing software
- Always looking for a new technical challenge and solution
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
Nice to have:
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s) : programming skills like (C, C++,
- C#, Java, etc.)
- German is a plus
- Participate in the configuration, tuning, and implementation of CCM project (internal Continental tool)
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Participate in product, project, and application cost estimations in the cloud
- Implementing custom solutions to solve specific business problems: Building bespoke reporting solutions when required to meet a customer’s needs.
- Implementing policy-as-code solutions: Using tools like AWS Instance Scheduler, Lambda functions, ECS/EKS, StepFunctions to deliver automated FinOps solutions.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for your learning period;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexible working hours for your studies.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.