Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
GM ANALYTIC SOFTWARE is searching for:
* 5+ years network administration experience in a mixed environment
* working knowledge of router, switches and network and system security
* strong UNIX/Linux skills:
- strong scripting skills (PERL or PYTHON preferred), script kiddies welcome
- email (Sendmail/Exim/Postfix) and web server(Apache) administration
- basic experience with openldap, samba, nfs, ssh, rsync
- good understanding of LAMP and J2EE server setup (jboss, tomcat) is a
* knowledge of hardware components:
- ability to build a computer from scratch to and choose the right
- understand the network\'s hardware requirements
- know your speciality tools: 66/110 punch, cat5 termination tools
* knowledge of hardware, OS and network monitoring - experience with
monitoring tools is a plus
* basic knowledge of phone theory/IP PBX understanding is a plus
* knowledge of SQL and DBMS-es (MySQL, PostgreSQL) is a plus
* must have excellent communication skills (strong English speaker)
* must be able to solve problems either alone or in a team.
We invite you to enlarge our team, to work in a challenging environment and to support us in writing innovative applications.
- Competitive salaries;
- Meal tickets;
- Attractive professional development package through continuing education: certifications, courses;
- Subvention of IT books acquisition;
- Subvention of sport and cultural activities;
- Yearly salary adjustment according to inflation;
- Yearly salary adjustment according to performance;
- Yearly bonus based on achieving the objectives;
- Professional and modern working environment;
If this position is of any interest to you please feel free to contact us: careers-romania -[at]- gmanalytics.com
GM ANALYTIC SOFTWARE (www.gmanalytics.com) is the software division of GM Analytics, a middle-sized international company developing products for financial services industry - Wall Street trading.
\"BUILT BY TRADERS FOR TRADERS\"
We are creating the next generation of Green Mountain Analytics software products in response to the rapidly changing requirements demanded by the new “algorithmic age” of trading. By leveraging our expertise in event based trading and real-time data management (as well as the world class infrastructure) GMA is bringing cutting edge tools to mainstream traders in order to help them adapt to, and succeed in, this new market environment.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles