Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of events or Higher Education/recruitment experience
· Quick-thinking, thorough and responsive team player with very strong attention to detail
· Good telephone manner and able to interact with current and prospective clients with ease
· Quick to learn new systems, both bespoke and
· Ability to multitask and prioritize workload –
juggling different tasks with efficiency
· Strong analytics and reporting skills
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
· Ability and willingness to travel internationally and away from London or your home base for a minimum of two weeks at a time
· Review a high volume of Resumes/CVs and profiles of candidates who have registered for our international events and assess their suitability against specifications for a range of international business schools and programmes.
· Provide specialist MBA and Masters consulting services to a number of candidates, including but not limited to, advice on programmes, specialisation opportunities, rankings and entry requirements
· Use LinkedIn to run background and suitability checks for a number of candidates; supplementing their existing information if necessary.
· Contact candidates via email campaigns and phone calls to understand their MBA and Masters requirements.
· Draft candidate shortlists according to the entry criteria of each school.
· Obtain and update candidate selection criteria from business schools, allowing you to develop in-depth programme knowledge
· Follow up with candidates and encourage them to book interviews with Business Schools; ensuring a high conversion rate
· Process a high volume of registrations within a time-sensitive environment
· Act as a client relationship manager for an assigned number of international business schools and MBA programmes; ensuring a constant level of contact, customer service & relationship building.
· Advise and assist business schools, clients and other internal and external stakeholders with the Connect selections process and system.
· Offer ideas and suggestions on ways to improve the Connect product, both from the back and front-end processes.
· Attend Connect events all over the world where required
QS is the leading provider of information in the career and education sectors for top students and professionals worldwide. The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally. QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in 1990, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity