International Freight Forwarder
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
We would like him/her to have a minimum 1 year experience in international freight forwarding (FTL/LTL), a very good level of English (written& spoken) and good geographical knowledge.
Also, it is necessary to have good organizational and planning skills, to be an open-minded person with ability for problem solving, particularity when working under pressure.
- Planning and organizing orders received from company`s customers
- Maintains relationships with the company subcontractors.
- Identifies optimal transport solutions and communicates them to customers.
- Responsible for invoicing and all related documents for each order.
- Organizes transports in the best conditions, respecting the quality, special conditions and deadlines required by the company's standards, and also set by contracts with clients in the portfolio.
- She/he will make any other arrangements received from his hierarchical leader
- Professional and multinational work environment
- Specific training programs and soft skills
- Wage package above the market average
- Meal Tickets (20 lei ticket value per day )
- Medical Medlife Card
- Quarterly bonuses
- Free transportation from Ploiesti
Mainfreight is a global logistic service provider with branches in Europe, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Romania, Poland and Russia. Moreover, Mainfreight works with a world-wide network of high quality partners.
We offer services like: warehousing, value-added services, contract manufacturing, co-packing, return logistics, customer service centres, transport, European forwarding and global Air & Ocean freight.
Our services are based upon a close cooperation with our customers. Only this way we can make your logistics work.