We are looking for the internal voice of Bosch Engineering Center Cluj, a person who can create effective, timely, and consumable communications across a broad range of topics to our associates. You’ll have the chance to create an internal environment that resonates with our employees, helping them to not only observe our values but truly live them as a participant, becoming brand ambassadors for Engineering Center Cluj.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and provide support in creating internal communications and any other internal messages (newsletters, internal information, digital and analog info boards)
- Organize and provide support for organizing internal events such as conferences, parties, CSR activities, sports events, dedicated days etc.
- Prepare and coordinate the production of promotional and presentation materials, such as maps, brochures, internal magazines, video bulletin, agendas, spots, photos, films by working directly with internal customers and external agencies
- Create, implement and measure internal awareness campaigns, after identifying the need in the organization
- Brand Identity - ensure that the Identity Guide with respect to communication and the Brand are fully implemented
- You are on top of the latest technologies, confident using Microsoft Office programs, including SharePoint, ideally with some internal web portal experience.
- We know that you have great communication skills in English and are highly creative, so we are expecting to see evidence of this in how you present your resume.
- You are a self-motivated person with attention to details, a demonstrated ability to think critically, work calmly, and maintain good judgment in a rapidly evolving organization, capable of leading, managing and executing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Your presentations skills will be needed when you have to advocate your projects.
- You also have a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or another related field. Master’s degree in a similar area is a nice to have.
Your future job location offers you :
- Bonus system
- Home office possibility & flexible working time
- Flexible benefits & services (such as lunch discounts, sport discounts, medical services etc.)
- Recreational areas (library, games)
- An innovative environment within a young team
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software development, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj . So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.