• Bachelor's Degree or Master in Electrical, Electronics or Electro-Mechanic Engineering;
• Experience in EMC capable HW Design;
• Good knowledge of industry specific HW Design Tools, preferably Mentor Graphic environment;
• Very good electronics knowledge;
• Knowledge in electronics manufacturing process;
• Optical/LED system knowledge of advantage;
• RF knowledge and RF Circuit Design desirable.
HW Development in automotive means creating function, size and cost optimized electronic devices for mass production of highest quality mechatronics systems.
In our HW Development Team we offer a wide range of challenging job opportunities and responsibilities for Senior Engineers, Coordinators as well as for beginners, covering hardware schematics development, layout design and process documentation for series production.
• Collaborate within global development teams on international projects, following given milestones, quality standards and manufacturing guidelines;
• Customer Requirements Analysis and specifying HW Requirements;
• HW Design for automotive applications, e.g. Human-Machine-Interface devices, Driver Authorization Systems;
• Creation of schematics by determination of electronic components, considering EMC & ESD practice;
• Proactively follow up and report your progress against estimates and expectations;
• Assist in the definition, improving and implementation of the HW & Layout Development Process;
• Train, coach & mentor other members of the team, providing guidance and advice.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 8.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• the opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• access to professional development programs;
• non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu
Apply directly for our vacant positions at: