HR Talent Sourcer Specialist
We are looking for passionate recruitment professionals, with endless curiosity and enthusiasm for TALENT.
You’ll be joining us as a Talent Sourcer Specialist, and you’ll be building up the Sourcing European Hub, with the challenging mission of attracting the top talent in the market.
You will be responsible for executing end-to-end pipelining efforts, closely work with the TA Manager for projects as well as other operationally critical roles candidate sourcing efforts.
What will you need to succeed?
- At least 2 years of experience in talent search & recruiting in a dynamic business environment;
- Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn recruiter;
- Proficiency in traditional sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' -- targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names and blog channels;
- Collaborate beyond boundaries with the ability to work with different teams at global and local levels;
- Good communicator with strong organizational skills to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and written.
- Stream owner for pipeline sourcing and candidate’s management of critical roles;
- Conduct Talent research and develop talent pools for predefined skills and operationally critical roles;
- Conduct pro-active searches for future capability and high turnover roles;
- Source hard to find passive talent through a variety of channels using diverse sourcing tools and techniques;
- Research Equity talent for high priority roles;
- Serve as an advisor with regards to sourcing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making;
- Be a brand ambassador and excite candidates during the initial reach out;
- Strong metrics and verbal presentation on project status and candidate reviews with recruiters and hiring managers.
•Possibility to work from home according to internal policy
•Competitive and rewarding salary package
•Hands on training and access to our technical labs
•Connection sessions with global management
•Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment
•Development Plan through Career path and coaching
•Cool site environment
•Employer with high focus on Sustainability
•Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment
We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress and performance.
We Are Schneider Electric
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What Can We Achieve Together? Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Who we are and why we come to work every day?
We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower everyone on earth to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring what we call at Schneider Life Is On. Because we work in over 100 countries, we know that Life Is On when energy is on and when you have the right access to energy. And in the 21st century, this also means having access to digital.
All this creates a passport for a decent life: access to education, economic inclusion, and progress for all.
We are very proud to be a growing technology company, providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability for our customers around the world, while continuing our strong commitment to innovation.
We are a well-balanced company, globally:
2018 revenues: 25.7 mld (and to give you quick statistics for how digital our business is – almost 50% of our revenues come from digitization: connected products, edge controls, Analytics, Software, services, AI and more). 137,000+ employees in over 100 countries; Our executive management team is strategically placed in geographic hubs, closer to our customers and employees We are serving our customers in four growing end markets: Buildings, Data Centers, Industry and Infrastructure. Our Bucharest Hub team has a great impact on our customer's satisfaction – we are supporting customers from 25 countries in Europe from Bucharest in 17 different languages.
What makes us stand out?
1. We care about, and we understand your business:
Each industry is different, and each customer is different Today, we have 20,000 application specialists, not IT or technology/R&D people, but people who do applications, systems and projects and who know the business of our customers. We are just a technology company, but we have people who have deep domain expertise, who speak the language of our customers and the industries we serve.
2. We focus on benefits:
While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment and sustainability.
Working at Schneider Electric
Satisfaction is not a guarantee — it’s a life goal
We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
We are Meaningful
We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. Our mission is to provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We adhere to the highest standards of governance and ethics.
We are Inclusive
We want to be the most diverse, inclusive and equitable company, globally. We value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
We are Empowered
Freedom breeds innovation. We believe that empowerment generates high performance, personal fulfillment and fun. We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy.
Like & Follow us on:
Our website: https://www.se.com/ro/ro/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SchneiderElectricRO/ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/schneider-electric/