Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Profile of the candidate:
• University degree, Engineering preferred.
• Strong team player skills and proven ability to cooperate with company’s managers and employees.
• Good knowledge of the labor laws and regulations.
• Process oriented person with attention to the details.
• Ability to create and communicate detailed action plans.
• Basic technical experience.
• Skills in English and French, fluency in one or both.
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian.
• Ability to work extra hours when needed by tight deadlines or spikes in the activity.
• PC skills, office, database and evaluation software.
• 5 years experience in the professional work. 2 years of experience leading a team/department.
• Development of a proactive HR service that incorporates recruitment and selection, appraisal system, compensation and benefits, succession planning. Development of the HR strategy.
• Coordinate the deployment of Company’s field personnel to other Company’s locations (including Canada, Belgium, and projects in the EMEA and CALA [Central and Latin America] regions); this includes receiving staffing request from other managers in the Company, filling the need (either from the existing employees base or through recruiting), coordinate all details of the deployment including travel and intercompany billing.
• Identification and implementation of procedures and tools that can improve the activity of the company for achieving the objectives and for better performance.
• Implementation of a procedural recruiting and selection process in order to support company’s growth without implications on the operations level.
• Implementation of an evaluation process for the company’s employees. Support to the department managers that analyze of the employees evaluation process.
• Implementation of a training process for the employees, including general policy & procedure training for all employees, along with special training designed to get the most from high potential employees.
• Maintenance and update of the company employee’s database in order to facilitate easy interdivisional deployments and project staffing.
• Further develop, implement, and improvement of the company’s policies regarding the employees.
• Assurance of a good working environment between management and employees.
• Work closely with outside advisors (includes our lawyers, HR consultants work safety specialists) to ensure that Company is working within the laws.
Obligation and responsibilities:
• Organization and scheduling of the HR activities
• Scheduling and coordination of the recruiting and selection of personnel for the open jobs in the company
• Applies the company policy regarding the employees
• Is responsible and coordinator for the employees motivation process
(which includes measuring certain aspects of performance and attitude that correlate highly with motivation).
• Is responsible for planning and coordination of the integration of the new employees in the company, tracking their evolution and evaluation their performance and adaptability to the company’s requests.
• Elaborates the employees training program according to the department manager’s demands.
• Tracking of the HR documentation and files: hiring, promotions, transfers, deployments, fluctuation of the personnel.
• Creation and implementation of a employees professional evaluation system
• Job description file
• Coordination of the safety and professional training for employees
• Making of various reports regarding the personnel.
• Coordinator of the organization of the company, tracking the changes in organizational chart.
• Mediator of the work conflicts between employees and management
• Elaborates work procedures for the HR department regarding the main activities of the department and tracking if the subordinates respect them
• Deals with the employees request indiscriminately and quickly
• Works together with departments and company’s employees with honesty.
• Keep the confidentiality of all data regarding the employees
• Create, maintain and update the employees database
• Respects the domain’s working methodologies and procedures existing in the company
• Makes periodical evaluation of his department
• Conciliation of the department managers regarding employees relation
Our client a major multinational telecommunications infrastructure company with projects on several continents requires an experienced Project manager who wishes to take on administrative and human resources responsibilities. The position is an exciting and challenging one and our client is expanding its operations inside and outside Romania. The salary is competitive. The position is located in Bucharest but will require frequent travel to Cyprus and Western Europe. Previous human resources experience is not required. What are required are an open mind and the ability to take on responsibility, be proactive and solve problems.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles