Role Summary: the HR Business Partner, together with QC Manager and Project Manager, will define and implement the HR strategy in all the brands tested in QC Bucharest.
- Guide and support managers on the planning and implementation of effective performance management
- Coaching on clear objectives and individual development plans
- Define and Implement succession plans along with the managers
- Identify employee talent gaps and recommend training/development actions
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Actively propose and implement retention actions
- Ensure successful onboarding of all new hires and off boarding (exit interviews)
- Participate as a collaborative team member with other HRBPs to provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders.
- Other administrative tasks
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills; library also provides video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!