Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Effective oral and written communication skills in English are required. Able to work well under reduced time constraints.
Supervises personnel, manages resources and activities devoted to installation or removal, operation, maintenance, and repair of all electrical power distribution systems, electrical power generating and control systems, fire alarms and intrusion detection systems.
• Ability to speak, read and write English and Romanian;
• Ability to operate and maintain power generation equipment and alternators including troubleshooting, testing, repairing generators up to 1 MW and associated high and low-voltage power distribution systems (includes equipment and system components, such as engines, generators, energy monitoring and control systems and includes tasks, such as monitoring, reports and examination, lubrication and minor adjustment of equipment and system components);
• Systems equipment and components shall be efficiently and safely operated per ANSI, ASME, NFPA, and OMSI standards, and other specific operating manuals, procedures, and instructions;
• Regulation of equipment controls, maintaining operating records, logs, be efficient in operating systems from 750 kVA, 60 hertz, as required to meet demand;
• During normal operations, the peak electrical demand is up to one megawatt (MW);
• Skilled in the operation of power generation equipment and the high and low voltage systems;
• Degree in electrical engineering.
IDS Operations is dedicated to excellence in the provision of base support,facilities management and naval maintenance services to governoment and the military in Central and Eastern Europe.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles