Health and Safety Coordinator
In order to ensure everyone in the company complies with health and safety laws. As H&S Coordinator, you will also be responsible for establishing policies that will create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Technical university degree (Environmental engineering – is an advantage);
- Valid qualification in health & safety and environmental law;
- ISO 9001, 14001, 22000 certificates;
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment;
- Ability in making reports and developing relevant policies;
- Proven experience in a similar role - 2 years;
- Experience in an international business environment is an advantage;
- English language – proficient level;
- Italian language - is an advantage;
- Good skills in working with MS-Office package and other tools (e.g. SAP);
- Driving licence - B;
- Availability for travel.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability;
- Flexibility and good reaction to fast changes;
- Leadership and team performance management;
- Responsible, team player, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the SSM and SU policies and procedures, according to compliance with applicable law;
- Participate actively in all internal and external audits, according to company standards;
- Give support to the management team in SSM & SU related topics;
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities, or new prevention measures;
- Ensure communication with authorities;
- Manage all aspects and objectives, related to the environment;
- Make reports and analyses to the management and to the authorities;
- Monitor if the requirements of the 5S standard are implemented and followed;
Compania De’Longhi a fost fondata in anul 1902 ca un mic atelier de productie si s-a extins in timp pentru a include toate categoriile de electrocasnice mici. Grupul De'Longhi este lider mondial in productia de electrocasnice din diverse domenii printre care: domeniul prepararii cafelei, industriei alimentare, al ingrijirii locuintei si domeniul aparatelor de aer conditionat. In total, De’Longhi opereaza 6 fabrici de productie si peste 33 de filiale internationale care sprijina vanzarile in peste 120 de tari din intreaga lume. In Romania suntem prezenti prin cele doua fabrici din Cluj (Jucu) si Bihor (Madaras), unde peste 3.600 angajati ne desfasuram activitatea si ne concentram pe inovarea si realizarea de electrocasnice de inalta calitate. Vino sa faci parte din echipa noastra!
“Fiecare experienta De’Longhi vine cu ceva special”