Head of Services Center - Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years in a related field;
- Experience with managing processes and continuous improvement;
- Excellent knowledge of English Language, Knowledge of German Language is an advantage;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office package,
- Knowledge of SAP- is an advantage;
- Process oriented thinking, Customer-oriented analytical skills;
- Teamwork and Communication ;
- Business-orientated thought and Flexibility.
Take on a new challenge in a young & ambitious team!
- Coordination of human resources activities within the area of responsibility of Service Center HR;
- Responsible for developing the skills and abilities of subordinated employees in accordance with the needs and interests dictated by the challenges they face in the work they perform and using the systems and tools agreed by the company ;
- Frequently monitors and reports specific KPIs of the coordinated department;
- Responsible for change management in the department he / she coordinates;
- Sets SMART specific targets, prioritizes them, tracks them, and evaluates their reach;
- Ensures full confidentiality of personal data;
- Manages the department by providing continuous improvement of performance indicators and processes by developing continuous improvement plans and defining KPIs and responsibilities of subordinate staff;
- Plans and manages the budget in the area of responsibility in cooperation with the supervisor, as well as ensures budgeting;
- Monitors the evolution of costs, budgeting / general expenses / KPI, respectively introduces the corrective measures in consultation with the superior;
- Promoting and maintaining an efficient collaboration, based on a partnership with all the departments with which interaction is needed;
- Respects and applies escalation regulations which were agreed upon with the superior.
- A friendly environment which will allow you to fit in the team from the beginning;
- Flexible working program;
- Great possibilities to develop your career;
- On and off job specific trainings;
- The possibility to learn from experienced people, willing to share their know-how.
We are looking forward to your application.
Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRAEXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 75,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
- 29 iun. 2022