- Experienced with electronics design (schematics, PCB layout, protection methods, thermal analysis, etc.), familiar with the constraints of automotive environment or equivalent.
- Experience with measurements and measuring devices, simulations.
- Minimum 3 years experience in circuit design domain.
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics.
Expected personal skills
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory; French will be a plus.
- International skills: experience in working with foreign teams will be a plus.
- Ability to analyze and interpret results.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Capacity of synthesis, planning and anticipation.
- Ability to manage a large number of information.
- Communication skills and working in transverse.
- Initiative, result oriented.
In the relationship with Suppliers and Development Leaders, the role of a Review Specialist is to reinforce the application of development rules and regulations, by means of identification, prevention and mitigation of all possible risks during ECU (Electronic Control Unit) development.
- The activity’s main purpose is to ensure the quality of automotive hardware, from the schematics design point of view.
- The activity is based on extensive analysis of ECU schematics proposed by suppliers, with respect to internal rules and best practices for automotive electronics. It relies on the identification and correction of eventual incoherencies, in order to produce a reliable design. The technical know-how and experience of the reviewer is essential in the approach, and being critical in the analysis is mandatory.
- Technical adjacent constrains are well taken into account, such as component reliability, thermal dissipation, input and supply filtering, protection methods, EMC (electromagnetic compatibility).
- With respect to vehicle life cycle, the activity takes place during the development phase of the ECU, as well as during serial life for eventual updates and modifications.
- Secondary activities may imply support for development leaders, vehicle architecture, issue investigation and failure report analysis, support for standards and design rules update, reporting.
Pasiunea este motorul Grupului Renault. Din pasiune pentru masini si pentru oameni avem astazi in Romania o gama completa de activitati prin care ii oferim fiecarui client vehiculul potrivit. Sa te alaturi Grupului Renault Romania inseamna sa iti poti pune amprenta in oricare dintre etapele de dezvoltare ale unui vehicul: design, proiectare, testare, fabricaţie, logistică, vânzare, post vânzare şi finanţare. Sa faci parte din echipa noastra inseamna sa participi la crearea vehiculului viitorului.