Hardware Design Engineer, Engineering Center (Bucharest)
We are a dynamic and passionate team. With focus on electronics, we design, simulate and create the products so that ideas can come to life. Through our state of the art laboratories we build, verify and validate the products. We develop products in the area of ADAS and Electronical Control Units for a more efficient and safer driving.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will design electronic circuits and schematics;
- You are going to analyze and understand hardware requirements of automotive and non-automotive applications;
- You will have the chance to evaluate technical solutions and work on design feasibility studies;
- You will have the chance to set-up and modify testing concepts to verify your design;
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in Electronics, Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or similar fields;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in hardware design;
- You have deep knowledge of analog and digital circuits;
- You are familiar with design and simulation tools (e.g Pspice, LTSpice, Zuken);
We would also appreciate:
- If you are willing to travel;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.