Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
Collaborating with internal and client teams, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connect.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project, client, and industry.
This is a fully remote role in Romania.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Several years of experience (academic and professional) with design software
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to continuously grow skill set with ongoing education and training
- Experience within a creative or marketing agency
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software
We provide services to global Fortune 500 enterprises and growth stage companies to effectively meet marketing objectives and promote client products, services, and ideas in a rapidly changing society.
- Translate requirements into creative, relevant, and high-quality designs
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with internal and client teams to create collateral for print, digital, video, web, presentations, communications, newsletters, etc.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content within style guidelines
- Use trend intelligence and an understanding of the current and historical business and market
- Work on a wide range of projects and media to meet business goals
- Schedule, manage, and report work progress, meet deadlines and budget constraints
- Always work on improving processes and design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
• Competitive salary
• Completely remote working – you decide where you work in your home country
• Opportunity for business travel in Europe, the US and Canada
• Work with amazing Fortune 500 clients
• Flat structure with great opportunities for rapid career progression
• Top of the range technology kit provided
• Leadership Development & Training opportunities
• You’ll also enjoy meal vouchers and a private health insurance subscription
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!
Transiris is the B2B agency that finds, makes, and strengthens those connections for growth-minded companies.
Founded over a decade ago by Silicon Valley business leaders, engineers, and marketers and establishing itself as a leading martech consultancy, Transiris launched to meet client and market demand for the company’s world-class martech offering – including artificial intelligence, marketing automation, CRM and business intelligence/data solutions – integrated with award-winning marketing strategy, creative and brand/demand go-to-market solutions.
While many agencies talk about delivering digital transformation, Transiris actually does it by introducing AI, machine learning, Robot Process Automation (RPA) and other emerging technologies with breakthrough creative/content and media strategy to build modern brands and drive demand for the likes of Thermo Fisher Scientific, Cisco, HPE, BMO, IBM, Vodafone, The State University of New York, ING, the US Department of State and others.