This position is to work within the Global Traffic team in the day to day execution of international transmission projects.
You will build a thorough understanding of the advertising production workflow and services to enable you to foresee the requirements of clients.
The successful candidate will also be required to quality control (QC) television commercials, music videos, video promos, out of home video & some longer form content (up to 30 mins) for compliance to certain video, audio and content checks.
- Experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Must be a confident communicator with good written and oral communication.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to work outside of prescribed hours when required to get the job done.
- The expectation is that you can use the full Microsoft Office suite as well as Internet, Skype etc.
- Fluent in German & English, both written and oral.
- Additional languages will be beneficial.
- An understanding of video and audio file types.
- An awareness of UHD, High definition & standard definition formats.
- Some understanding of audio standards and terminology.
- Some understanding of video and audio editing.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- Must possess a keen eye for detail and the ability to excel in time critical situations.
- To take responsibility for and manage incoming delivery jobs via our ordering system, phone and email.
- Escalate issues to senior staff or departments as appropriate.
- To establish and maintain great client and supplier relationships on a daily basis. To maintain client, delivery partners/suppliers and TV station databases, and pass on any changes in specifications to the relevant departments.
- To liaise with our QC Department and local Traffic & Ingest Teams regarding incoming material to ensure it meets country specifications and feedback any issues and queries to our clients.
- To ensure a smooth TV delivery workflow by communicating effectively with clients, local offices and internal staff such as Account Managers and Support Teams.
- To set up new clients and place distribution orders on behalf of any clients when required.
- To make sure delivery deadlines and SLAs are met.
- To upload material to delivery partners/suppliers and TV stations for delivery and obtain PODs.
- Deal with invoicing and admin queries and ensure any adjustments to billing are noted on the order and Billing have been notified accordingly.
- To alert senior staff members to any system problems then log these with respective Support Team.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or out of hours work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility for this job.
- QC and offer fixes and solutions to ensure television commercials, music videos and other content meet compliance.
- Ensure files meet QC specification for the country intended
Because we believe in lifelong learning and professional development we offer:
• 3 weeks start-up training;
• E-courses for keeping up with the novelty factor in our jobs;
• Subscription to an online library that will provide reading material for your areas of interest.
• Schedule: Monday-Friday, in shifts from 9 AM to 9 PM Benefits
- Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.
- Private medical insurance
- Undetermined contract
- You will be part of a very dynamic industry
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).