- Execute GL postings with prepared Journal Vouchers for local GAAP/ IFRS
- Perform IC reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement as well as perform IC adjustment postings
- Run period end closing activities for complex companies, such as:
- Perform high level review of Trial Balance and comparison of figures to previous periods
- Perform TAX related postings and other period end specific postings
- Execute reporting activities, such as:
- Upload the figures into the financial system (Tagetik) and solve validation errors
- Reconcile the financial reporting system (Tagetik) with SAP Fi
- Enter data into supplemental forms and run validation tasks
- Communicate efficiently with customer i.e. Accounting Business Partner as well as Centres of CompetenceTax, Consolidation and Controlling and other departments within EBS, settle and escalate GL issues of one or more entities
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific).
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group).
The new E.ON is one of the strongest operators of European energy networks and energy-related infrastructure, as well as a provider of advanced customer solutions for more than 50 million customers. With a total of over 75,000 employees we are represented in 15 countries. This makes us ideally positioned to help drive Europe's energy transition. By focusing on two sustainable growth areas and with the acquisition of innogy, E.ON fully commits itself to the fundamental transformation of the energy world. As one of Europe’s largest energy service providers we will actively drive the energy transition in Romania and Europe. Combining the expertise of both companies will also make E.ON a pioneer in developing new and innovative energy solutions and attract the brightest minds in the energy sector.