- Execute GL postings with prepared Journal Vouchers both in IFRS and local GAAP
- Perform I/C reconciliations of balance sheet, income statement and segments for small and/or midlle sized companies, as well as propose/ perform I/C adjustments postings
- Run period end closing activities, such as:
- High level review of final trial balance and perform a comparison of figures to previous periods with support from expert GL, if needed
- Perform accounts reconciliation activities
- Prove awareness and comply with operational KPIs in terms of accuracy and timely execution of postings according
- Ensure working procedures and flow charts are updated and in place
- Willingness to travel and be involved in transition
- You get more than just a salary: You receive special gifts when important events happen in your life, such as the birth of a child, June 1st and Christmas (for those employees who are parents) and the list goes on! Also, your performance is rewarded annually with a bonus that matches your achievements from the previous year. Do you excel in what you do? You can be one of the colleagues eligible for an excellence award! All of our colleagues also receive monthly financial aid, that helps reduce the monthly cost of transportation.
- Stay cool while using your meal vouchers: The meal tickets are credited to a special card and you can pay contactless.
- You can enjoy your work, while being healthy and safe: We offer you a package of additional medical services within a private medical network. If you change your glasses, we cover part of their value. During the pandemic, you can work from home, if your work field allows it. (We are writing this ad from home.)
- We really care about work-life balance: We grant a minimum of 25 days of annual leave (more than the average number of days granted by other employers and/ or required by law), And this number increases according to your seniority within the company!
- We focus on development: You will continue to grow with us and expand your knowledge, through workshops, trainings and mentoring programs, plus language courses (German, to be more specific).
- We also pay attention to the needs of colleagues who are parents: We have a partnership with a private kindergarten, located right next to our headquarters in Amera Tower, where our employees can bring their children (access to the kindergarten is granted according to the number of seats available per age group).
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is more than the opportunity to have in your CV a reputable Fortune 500 top employer, along with the incentives of a strong, highly beneficial career. E.ON is about belonging to an energetic community, with colleagues with long histories and experience in several industries, who share the strength, the social spirit, the look forward and, above all, the fact that you can rely on them. E.ON is for the ones who want to have the freedom to transform an industry and who have the ability to reach their goals.