Academia de HR is recruiting for its Client, an important and representative pharmaceutical company. In the last 10 years, our Client invested million Euros in the production plant and state-of-the-art equipment in Romania. As for today, our client is exporting in over 30 countries in Europe, in the region and around the world, delivering milions of commercial units per year. From formulation to material sourcing, manufacturing, label design and finally fulfilment, our company gets its products to market fast. Our client is GMP certified.
We are looking for a General Director.
Main purpose of the job: The General Director is accountable for the strategic planning & overall operational success including management performance, meeting client expectations, fiscal management and productivity outcomes. You will be the face of the organization in Romania, responsible for giving the proper strategic direction and implementing a high-quality vision. This position reports directly to the company owners.
Here are listed some of the important responsibilities:
LEADING THE BUSINESS
- Develop and implement strategies objectives to achieve the organization’s mission
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals & achieve organizational targets as set by the owners
- Manage an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers
- Direct and oversee investments efforts and control costs
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and local and external authorities
- Act as the public representative of the company in Romania and abroad in ways that strengthen its position
- Assures implementation of company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Develops and assesses operating procedures and processes that meet productivity standards. Creates and implements performance standards and measurements
- Assesses strategic situations, seeks to understand and gathers all relevant facts to determine the best course of action to resolve problems. Fosters a positive and safe work environment
- Establishes and implements departmental policies, productivity goals and metrics
- Exercises sound decision-making that positively impacts the company
- Collaborates with sales management to assess customer needs and plan operations
- Develops strategies to identify additional ways the company can develop further its products portfolio and exceed client expectations
- Establishes and maintains a culture of professional business relationships
- Supports production management teams to implement corrective actions to address performance issues
- Lead overall company operations while maintaining a budget
- Identifies and recommends strategies to mitigate areas of risk
- Demonstrates and promotes company culture, mission and values, representing company as its public face
Our Offer – Top Reasons to work with us
- Leads with a positive attitude and demonstrate the commitment to company objectives & values
- Ensures escalated employee performance concerns are addressed in a fair and consistent manner; provides support to managers to implement appropriate level of corrective actions
- Inspires and motivates staff to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations
- Provides ongoing performance feedback for managers and direct subordinates
- Uses effective communication to relay information using the company brand voice which is optimistic & approachable
- Utilizes critical thinking to find solutions to complex problems
- Leads by example through exemplary practices of safety, service, presentation and efficiency
This is not just a job, this is a chance to demonstrate your abilities by covering a top leading position alongside smart people in an important pharmaceutical production company.
- Work within a successful pharmaceutical company with incredible international projects
- Get a sense of accomplishment by coordinating an ambitious company to bring projects to fruition
- A culture of innovation and a chance to have a deep impact in the pharma industry
- A place to grow and develop your career and change people’s lives
- There is also a compensation package specific to the industry, including a relocation package from those outside the city, car and car allowances, laptop, phone, comprehensive medical insurance, performance bonus, etc.
Servicii de Consultanță HR
Abordăm toate problemele importante de HR și contribuim prin serviciile, cursurile și evenimentele noastre la identificarea, atragerea și păstrarea talentelor în companiile din România!
Sourcing, Recrutare și Atragerea Candidaților
Retenție și Securizarea Talentelor
Motivare și Engagement