Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Must Have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, with major in Accountancy;
- 3+ years audit and or financial accounting-related work experience;
- Has above average computer literacy especially in the use of excel applications, has experience working on huge database;
- Should have excellent analytical, communication and inter personnel skills;
- High degree of initiative and able to work with the least supervision;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking person;
- Availability to work overtime and/or during weekends during month closure, upon request.
- Integrity and ethical behavior.
- Experience in using ERP systems
- Experience in a multinational organization;
• Reviews and controls the Bank Reconciliation and ensures that the reconciling items are monitored and identified;
• Reconciles and checks Intercompany Accounts Receivable/Payable on a monthly basis
• Prepares of monthly schedules/reports relating to month end;
• Coordinates the month end activities:
- Preparation of Balance sheet reporting package for review and sign off of Management
- Preparation of necessary standard and recurring journal entries as well as posting all approved journals;
- Preparation of invoice requests of all recharges;
- Leading general accounting preparatory activities for month-end closing;
- Coordination of Intercompany Receivables and Payables settlement;
- Initial review of the financial results and initiating necessary corrective actions;
• Reviews accounting transactions and recommends procedural and systems improvements for improved efficiency;
• Statutory Vs Corp reconciliations via Oracle
• Prepares of VAT, EC Sales & Intrastat Reports for submission to Tax Authorities;
• Providing cover and support to other members of the team as and when required
• Assisting with various projects and Implementations as and when required
• Ensures that any activity, task and responsibility required by role in terms of Export Compliance, Import Compliance, EU Arrivals and Despatching is managed and performed in full compliance with the Company International Trade Compliance Regulation certification program itself;
• Checks and approves bank payments (as Junior Approver);
• Other related duties which may be assigned by immediate superior
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles