Gaming text reviewer: French & English(Work from home)
Recommended skills set:
- Fluent in French and English (B2-C1 in written and oral).
- Availability for a full time schedule, covering shifts between 14:00 - 22:30, Monday – Sunday
- Very familiar with French culture
- Internet and online gaming culture
- Modern, French slang and conventions
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to community safety.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with understanding their actions impact not only single users but an entire online community.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to stay focused, professional and accurate when reviewing large amounts of text.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to maturely and professionally review a wide variety of text.
- Strong self-organization, decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Comfortable working with:
- Gmail (@roblox.com email address)
- Google docs (spreadsheets in particular)
- Zoom (online meetings)
- Develop a solid understanding of what is appropriate and inappropriate for Roblox users.
- Review lines of text to determine if it is appropropriate for the different Roblox audiences (children and older players) and sort the text into predefined categories such as racist, bullying, grooming, profanity, etc.
- Suggest text that can circumvent the text filter.
- Be able to review and maintain professionalism with all types of potential content. Reviewers will encounter all variety of content, including content that is graphic, violent, explicit, pornographic, or disturbing.
- Show appropriate judgement in alerting others when encountering content that requires further action.
- Communicate effectively with team members via chat and email.
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses, night shift extra-payment
- Monthly meal tickets
- Internal French language classes for our employees
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries. The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com
- 15 iul. 20222500 - 3000 RON / lunăBucurești, Cluj-Napoca, Floresti și alte 2 orașe