Gaming Support with English
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Passionate about gaming. You have played at least a few games recently and can relate to their concept, the community and the mindset of a gamer
- Proficient English language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests.
- Player empathy. As a player you should be able to understand a player’s perspective when tackling their issue and make the whole experience a talk between gamers rather than a client/customer conversation
- Basic Player Support understanding. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience
- Tech & chat knowledge a plus but not mandatory
- Help out our players with any issues they might have via tickets & chat
- Make case by case player focused decisions in order to provide the best player experience
- Identify trending issues submitted by players and communicate them to the appropriate teams
- Collaborate with a passionate team of gamers in order to give our support a player to player feel
- Availability for a full-time position, 5 days per week, in shifts of 8 hours and a half covering 08:00- 00:00, Monday- Sunday
- Stable job – we offer permanent labor contracts
- Multilingual exposure – we serve international clients daily – join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
- Positive environment – we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects – we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!
- Private medical insurance coverage
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Telecom, Gym & Fitness)
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.