You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests’ expectations.
You will be part of a great team of talented hosts and Game Presenters.
You will be interacting with players showing a professional attitude and appearance on a live video stream that is watched by players from all around the world.
You will be working from our high tech Live studio
- Confident in front of a camera, stylish appearance and pleasant speaking voice with knowledge of a board range of topics.
- Charismatic with an outgoing personality
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Interested in TV show type of job or willing to work in constant spotlight like a real show-man?
- Great team player.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, maintain a cheerful demeanor.
- Ability to work under stress and adopt to fast paced environment.
- Innovate, create, entertain and work effectively as part of our Host team, taking responsibility and ownership of our Players entertainment
- Good interpersonal skills, treat each Player as an individual, building rapport and maintaining great relationships with our Player, whilst always keeping a professional boundary
- Get to know your regular customers and their playing style and preferences, ensuring you tailor the experience to their needs
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service.
- Host and deal a variety of casino games in the required professional manner for our players in front of the camera.
- Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems.
- Ensure you keep our players informed of the latest developments in our online offer, with the intention of them joining the experience.
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation related to licensing conditions and always promote safe gambling. Work closely with Pit boss to ensure compliance and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Interact with players in such a manner as to provide an engaging and rewarding experience.
- Support and answer any questions whilst politely reminding players about rules and regulations of each games they present.
- Participates in internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots, brand publicity when required or special events.
Skywind Group is a privately held entertainment technology solutions provider. Since our establishment in 2012, we have been growing steadily alongside our partners and customers, proud to witness their own headway augmented by our products. We shape the future of our industry with world-class games, back-office and content management systems, hosting solutions, infrastructure, proprietary deep learning engine as well as a revolutionary user retention suite of products. Join us today and be a part of our rapidly growing team of more than 350 professionals spanning 8 development centers across Ukraine, Belarus, Cyprus, the Philippines, Australia, etc. and now in Romania.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Continued Training and Development
- Bonus scheme based on KPIs
- Opportunity for career development
- Food Tickets and Snacks in the office
- Health Insurance scheme, one of the best in the market
- Friendly environment