Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum Experience: entry level (1-3 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience)
• Bachelor degree, preferable in related field
• Required to work in rotating day and night shifts, including weekends
• Analytical skills: to be able to analyze and identify patterns, trends, and inconsistencies within credit card transactions
• Strong decision-making skills: making quick, high quality decisions on complex issues
• High attention to details
• Planning and organizational skills, willingness to take on responsibilities
• Focus, problem solving skills
• Willingness to work in day and night shifts, including week-ends.
• Flexibility and creativity
• Sound knowledge of Internet concepts such as IPs and cookies
• Strong PC skills in Windows environment
• Familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Outlook)
• Excellent English (oral and written)
Nice to have:
• Experience with investigating fraud
• Work experience in customer care or technical support
• Experience with billing, payments and card transactions
• Knowledge of eCommerce concepts
The Fraud Analyst is responsible for reviewing potential and existing customer data to ensure the authenticity of information provided. This includes, activities like: identifying fraudulent activity, mitigates losses to Avangate and their partners, as well as answering fraud/risk related requests from internal and external customers.
• Reviewing the online and offline orders in the payment interface (order risk-assessment)
• Spotting suspicious behavior related to partners/affiliates
• Handling incoming customer requests via phone or e-mail - related to fraud/risk issues
• Identifying risk and preventing loss from fraudulent activities
• Secure handling of confidential information according to internal compliance procedures and specific training
• Suggesting countermeasures to detect specific fraudulent patterns
• Suggesting improvements in the tools and techniques in order to help scale the team
• Gaining hands on experience in the exclusive field of online payment processing
• Being part of a senior Risk-assessors team, devoted to excellence
• Working in a dynamic and international environment
• Specific fraud-analysis trainings
• Monthly performance bonuses
• Private medical subscription
• Lunch every day with your colleagues paid by the company
• WorldClass membership 50% off
Avangate powers modern Digital Commerce, finally solving the complexity of online commerce, subscription billing, and global payments for Software, SaaS and Online Services companies. Backed by a proven cloud platform, unmatched expertise and a depth of digital commerce services, Avangate helps digital business leaders drive the fastest path to revenue, maximize the value of every customer, and expand global reach. Overf the most demanding digital businesses in over 180 countries trust Avangate including Absolute Software, Bitdefender, Brocade, FICO, HP Software, Kaspersky Lab.
Avangate has a global reach by being present in key regions:
North America - Corporate: Atlanta, GA Western Europe - HQ: Amsterdam, The Netherlands Eastern Europe - Development, Marketing & Support: Bucharest, RO
Dare. Explore. Innovate
Avangate is the place where people make things happen using their minds, creativity and imagination. We seek daring talent, team spirit and innovation in our employees.