If you are creative, innovative, always keeping an eye open on what is happening around, then take this challenge and come & meet us!
- Bachelor`s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years` experience in design
- Capable of reading Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Lubrication diagrams
- Proven experience of modern hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication systems is a notable advantage
- Experience in using CADS, Product Data Management Systems
- Customer oriented working attitude
- Ability to work both individually and within a team
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced level of English
- Create or modify hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication diagrams according to the customer’s requirements
- Present designs and reports to customers and/or design committees for approval and discuss the needs for any modifications
- Modify and refine designs, using working models in order to meet customer’s specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Confer with engineering, technicians, and/or customers to establish and evaluate changes to the design
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary package
- Meal tickets
- 25 annual leave days
- Health and Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sports Package, Eyes Glasses Vouchers)
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to Work from Home.
You can send your application to email@example.com
ALTEN supports its customers’ development strategies in the areas of innovation, R&D and information systems.
Created over 30 years ago and based in more than 25 countries, ALTEN Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and Technology Consulting.
In Romania - Iasi and Bucharest – ALTEN Delivery Center is providing engineering consulting services in the automotive, aerospace, construction system solutions and paper production fields. Our experts in system engineering, mechanical design and supply chain areas are always proving high standards of quality required by our customers. We are continuously improving our work on our current main segment – engineering - but we are also focusing on developing the IT segment which is an important step from our long-term development strategy.
With more than 200 engineers and consultants, our team focuses on cultivating the same feeling of belonging to a technological environment based on creativity, innovation and constantly looking for new ideas.