What you need to apply:
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Understanding financial and accounting principles
- Ability to interpret financial statements (Balance sheet, Profit and loss account, Cash Flow)
- Very good knowledge of financial analysis, reconciliation of accounts, reporting
- Ability to interpret the analyzes performed
- Analytical thinking and increased attention to detail
- Presentation skills, clarity, conciseness
- Excellent interpersonal skills: tact, diplomacy, patience, confidentiality, integrity
- Very good Excel skills (advanced level), Power Point
- Advanced level in English
- SAP is a plus
Reports to: Reporting Manager.
- Budget preparation and monitoring, by each business line.
- Analysis of monthly reported results: variation vs. budget, interpretation of fluctuations.
- Maintaining the link between the support departments to ensure that the budgeted expenses are not exceeded.
- Preparation of monthly results presentations for the Board of Directors and investors.
- Monthly accruals calculation.
- Preparation of the monthly Forecast of financial results.
- Carrying out the calculation for sales commissions.
- Creating operational reports and developing existing ones, depending on the business requests.
- Making proposals of operational reports automation.
- Ensuring the compliance of accounting records with applicable standards and company policies.
Agricover Group is the leading player in the Romanian agribusiness with +20 years of activity. With an integrated and original business model, the Group supports the efficiency of the entire agricultural value chain by offering specialized solutions and supporting the development of Romanian farmers' businesses.