- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in controlling or reporting analysis;
- Experience in the commercial/delivery or transportation field would be a plus;
- Business acumen/ capable to quickly learn and understand the business processes;
- Time management skills, with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, consistently meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results;
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability with attention to accuracy;
- Demonstrated experience in financial/ business analysis and reporting;
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential to effectively interact with all stakeholders;
- Quick learner, able to adapt productively to a new environment.
- Participate in the construction of budgets, forecasts, key figure reports, monthly and annual financial reporting;
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking;
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and create financial models for decision support;
- Understand and explain monthly and yearly variances (actual vs previous month, vs budget, vs forecast);
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization;
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Work closely with the other Dept. (Operational, BI, Controlling, Accounting) in providing, collecting and ensuring accurate data;
- Creation of ad-hoc related analysis;
- Ensuring continuous process improvement and efficiency improvement.
What comes with the job?
- A real motivating salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Medical services subscription.
Who is Sameday?
What do we do? We offer quality delivery services and we build the greatest national locker network. Currently, Sameday shipments are processed in our two logistic Hubs near Chitila and Sibiu.
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth. Each experience we go through is a chance for us to learn how to improve ourselves and, as we wish to grow alongside our clients, we’ve opened the road of transparency in deliveries.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
If Sameday’s values and mission are close to yours and you wish to contribute to their accomplishment and development, you are more than welcome to join us and… develop by our side.