Financial Analyst Advisory (big4)
The Financial Analyst will provide Finance and Operational Support to the One Advisory operating model. He/she will assist in preparation of insightful analysis and financial support to the Business Operations Officer and Advisory Leadership and/ or CFO in all aspects of budgeting and reporting and provide value added Finance and/ or Business inputs into the management teams of all parts of the business. He/she will ensure that all financial deliverables are submitted on time to the internal and external users/ stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years work experience in Accounting and/ or Controlling in a multinational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics (Finance & Accounting is preferred).
- ACCA membership (or qualification in progress) is an advantage.
- Previous external audit experience is an advantage.
- Business level proficiency in English.
- Excellent controlling and analytical skills, logical thinking, result orientation skills (conceptual thinking, problem resolution).
- Strategic planning skills (vision, foreseeing).
- Rigor in financial planning and proficiency in modelling skills.
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- A self-starter, with excellent analytical skills, knowledge of operational facts, ability to set priorities, drive for results, and integrity.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage simultaneously a high level of detail and granularity along with the aggregate perspective, and to move easily and quickly from one to another.
- You will proactively lead and coordinate all budgeting & forecasting processes and follow ups on budgets, ensuring alignment and deliverables, in close collaboration with all stakeholders in the process.
- You will provide full budget control details/ performance to the budget owners.
- You will lead budget management and cost control.
- You will ensure timely reporting of key management results. You will act as the finance expert within the function. You will monitor performance and provide periodic performance tracking and accurate analysis on time on a monthly basis. You will collect and process data for various financial reports (recurrent or ad-hoc), as requested by the Advisory Leadership and you will carry out routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested, including:
o Monitoring and adjusting work in progress (WIP). o Analysis of Profitability, Net Fee Income (NFI) and other statistics as needed.
o Analysis of the status of KPIs and calculation of the related bonus accrual.
o People chargeability analysis.
- You will ensure the timely delivery of insightful financial information to the Advisory Leadership in order to support effective decision making.
- You will participate in reports reconciliation and simplification across various sources/ systems.
- You will be responsible for the invoicing process and collection monitoring.
- You will conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.
- 20 mai 2022