We are looking for a person with very good communication skills, to work as part of a team, to be organized and details oriented.
Ideal candidate should have:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Between 3 and 5 years relevant in financial accounting areas (experience with fixed assets and/or inventories accounting would be an advantage)
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Proven abilities to communicate both verbally and in writing in an effective manner with different types of people
- Team player spirit as you will be part of a team
- Abilities to communicate effectively in English both written and oral.
Overall purpose of the job:
Perform professional accounting work requiring knowledge of the theory and practice of recording, classifying, examining, analysing on operational and financial transaction
- Recording in SAP the direct entries of non-current assets, inventories and other journal entries in a timely manner
- Running and checking the monthly depreciation and amortization
- Performing the periodical reconciliation and checking of the non-current and inventories accounts
- Posting in SAP the stock take differences and providing information for stock take
- Checking expense reports and supporting documents and posting them into SAP
- Responsible with the payment process and other treasury operations (payments of suppliers invoices, taxes and social contributions)
- Record of bank statements in General Ledger Module and reconciliation of payments/collections recorded
- Processes all vendor invoices and other documents according to statutory accounting principles and legislation
- Collaborate with company’s internal and external auditors, fiscal authorities
- Performing monthly reconciliations for tax return purposes: e.g. reconciliations of sales/purchases journals with GL
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets Register (codification of new fixed assets, depreciation method, entries, disposals, depreciation etc - RAS and IFRS)
- Filling in tax returns to be submitted to tax authorities, environmental and Intrastat monthly statements
- Providing support to business for actual and forecasts to enable timely reporting of results
- Processing and reviewing accruals received from business for closing of the month/year
- Investigating and remediating issues arising that affect the integrity of the monthly accounting, provide support for external and internal audits.
Expert Petroleum is an agile and lean organization specialized in mature oil and gas fields operations optimization, workforce development, energy efficiencies, production and reserves enhancement.
Operates 18 mature oil and gas fields with 400 producing wells, employing more than 1000 people with a focus on Europe, Central Asia and North Africa. Is Part of the GMS holdings group which is a large private family investment group of diversified international businesses and has also the financial back-up of EBRD.
Expert Petroleum focuses on improving QHSE performance, reducing operating costs and maximizing production and reserves of through long term production enhancement service contracts (PEC).