Finance Trainee (6 months)
Building on their technical expertise, Finance team monitors the performance of the business, yet without neglecting fundamentals such as internal control, risk management, budget control. Working closely with the business, Finance is key to anticipate, evaluate the financial impact of the decisions and propose solutions. In this way, Finance gives the means to Danone to ensure profitable growth in the coming future.
Your reason to smile
Would you like to develop your finance and business skills by supporting people who bring health through food for current and future generations? We look for a Finance Management Trainee, enthusiastically engaged in the area of financial controlling, with development potential for an initial timeframe of 6 months.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be exposed to important aspects of the business: participating in the budget process, identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing business performance, perform month-end activities alongside dashboards, reports and identifying areas of potential productivity with your business partners.
As a starting point you will:
- Calculate productivity projects material cost impact
- Key stakeholder for business to consult when implementing new launches, product reformulation and innovations
- Participate in transfer pricing calculation and communication to buying affiliates
- Exposed to SAP processes and activities
- Month closing activities on material cost area
We offer you:
- Mentoring & coaching from experienced Senior Managers
- Exposure to business as your role is one of the most interactive & business connected from the Finance team
- Opportunity to build solid finance and business knowledge and the choice to explore various areas within Danone (Finance and non-Finance)
- Access to our internal learning courses and platforms
- Dynamic, open atmosphere
- Intercultural experience with colleagues located abroad
*6 months contract with the possibility to extend
- Fresh graduate or junior willing to conquer controlling world
- Very communicative and open
- You are a fast learner, team player and full of initiative
- You have strong analytical skills, conscientiousness and attention to detail
- You love the digital environment and you have experience with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving orientation
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Net monthly salary: between 500 - 550 EUR;
- Meal tickets: 15 RON/workday;
- Work from home;
Our objective is to bring Health through food and beverages to the greatest amount of people. OPENNESS, PROXIMITY, HUMANISM AND ENTHUSIASM - our core values guide what we do throughout the world. They provide the basis for our management decisions and they are expressed in the attention we pay to the health of our consumers, to the quality and taste of our products and to the environment and society as a whole. DANONE Group brings together employees from many different cultures and backgrounds, each and every one subscribing to common values. We are constantly striving for innovation and we encourage the expression of talent by showing confidence in our people and giving them autonomy. DANONE Group is present in 120 countries around the world and has over 88.000 employees. Its major brands are: Danone, Actimel, Activia, Evian, Danonino, Wahaha, Aqua , Vitalinea, Volvic, Milupa, Nutricia, Nutilis . It is No. 1 worldwide for fresh dairy products and bottled water (by volume) and No. 2 worldwide in Baby food and Clinical Nutrition. Present in Romania since 1997, DANONE Romania is the leader on the fresh dairy products market; has one Fresh Dairy Plant in Bucharest and around 700 employees in all functions, all over the country.
Since its founding, Danone Romania has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to people and to fair employment practices. Danone Romania believes that the diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential. Recognizing and developing the talents of each individual brings new ideas to Danone Romania.
Danone Romania does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status. It is also Danone Romania's policy to comply with all applicable national and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.