Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Accounting/Business university degree
• At least one year of relevant experience in accounting/financial analysis in a business operating environment
• Understand the impact of the accounting process and practice;
• Understand the platforms and analyse reports, identify issues and challenges within reports functionalities and data;
• Understand and apply relevant financial skills and knowledge.
• A good understanding and knowledge of relevant finance tools and systems, specifically BI/BPC, SAP or ERP equivalent
• Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive, and can work under pressure with minimum supervision
• Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls
• English language at advanced level
The Reporting Analyst is a specialist role within the Record to Report function inclusive of, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, Month End Close, Statutory & Financial Reporting, Management reporting, product costing data integrity and quality.
• The job holders performs specific tasks allocated by the line manager in the area of integrity, quality and reasonableness of the management and statutory reporting process,
• Assistance in preparation of various submissions of the management reporting unit as well as legal entity reporting requirements as per the deadlines and with the frequency set.
• Identify material movements based on pre-established templates.
• Perform analytical review to ensure the movements vs. previous periods or vs. the previous forecast make sense.
The roles are based within a multinational organisation growing its global financial operations in Bucharest. They represent a great career opportunity for finance professionals with an eye for detail, strong financial/accounting background and knowledge of SAP or similar willing to grow in a fast paced, multinational environment.
Please apply in English through this platform or directly at email@example.com indicating the job title of the role that you are applying to. Although we welcome all applications, only the suitable candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process. Thank you.
HR SmartView Consulting is an agile and fast growing human capital solutions provider in areas of search and selection, training for HR professionals, implementation of assessment solutions, HR processes related business consultancy and outplacement projects. We are the local partners of Talent Q International which specializes in psychometric on-line assessment tools. HR SmartView recruitment consultants possess a sound understanding of labour market and business environment having worked in local and international projects. They use easily various methods of finding best talent for the roles they need to fill in, varying from traditional recruitment to direct search and approach.
HR SmartView Consulting
Intrarea Catedrei 27, 1st floor, Sector 1, Bucharest - Romania
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles