What will make you a good fit for thе role?
Knowledge, Skills and Atributes
- In-depth experience of Facilities Management in a European Contact
- Demonstrated knowledge of Regulatory practices & Current Industry practice EU and RO
- Minimum of 5+ years prior experience
- Good understanding of operational processes
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
- Ability to Manage up, Across and Down in a polite yet strong manner.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically,
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and commercial acumen
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work alone or within a team, interaction across teams essential
Want to bе a pаrt of our tеam? The primary focus of thе role is to sеt up аnd mаnаgе thе to bе NTT Romаniаn Office (GBSS) аnd fаcilitiеs аs well аs to tаkе control of ovеrаll mаnаgеment in the onsite fit-out аnd certifications. Facilities Manаgеr will collaborаtе with HR to build processes to welcome a new team onsite and ensure first-class delivery to staff and clients.
Working at NTT
- Be the key lead for Office fit-outs from design to go-live of facility
- Work with architects, designers, contractors, partners, vendors and all stakeholders to deliver the facility to NTT’s standards and on budget for cost and time
- Ensure that delivery of premises is aligned with plans and at budget agreed and on time
- Manage assigned buildings ensure facilities are operational and fully maintained as well as liaise with building managers/landlords to address maintenance issues under their scope
- Ensure that key policies, processes and methodologies relating to facilities are developed, implemented and adhered to throughout EU
- Maintain Emergency Contact List to ensure appropriate communication linkages are available
- Responsible for site maintenance like HVAC, Electrical, Fire Alarms, FFE
- Facilitate and promote activities to create information security awareness within the organization; teams
- Work with other NTT security – Europe and global, in both IT and facilities
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure. As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.