Executive Secretary/ Assistant
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- University background.
- Advanced knowledge of English language (speaking, reading, writing, comprehension).
- Customer service oriented.
- Flexible approach to change and organized, by nature.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in relating well with people.
- Skill in operating scanners, faxes, printers and photocopy machine.
- Skill in performing routine clerical work.
- Ability to work effectively with computer technology and software, particularly the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Database skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- An ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- Proven track record of tact, discretion, integrity and an ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
The nominee will perform a wide variety of general clerical duties, among which, without limitation:
- Proactive administrative support services.
- Assembles and analyzes fairly complex information or data.
- Describes results in a written report if required.
- May act as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources.
- Receives incoming mail; opens, sorts and distributes.
- Delivers mail and internal correspondence within the organization.
- Collects outgoing mail or packages.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, routes calls or provides caller with requested information; relays messages to appropriate staff members.
- Processes and files memos, correspondence, inter-office memos, forms, etc. in established alphabetical, chronological and numerical filing systems.
- Types correspondence, address labels, etc.
- Copies, distributes documents per requirement.
- Operates office machines: photocopy machine, scanner, fax, printers etc..
- Schedules meetings whenever needed.
up to 30 vacation days depending on your work experience;
free paid days for special events in your life;
birthday off - celebrate special moments with your dear ones;
personal day off - unpredicted tasks at home always occur;
study day off - be the best of yourself and pass any professional exam;
medical insurance - we know a simple subscription might not always be enough; can chose your supplier, follow your favorite doctor!
accidents insurance- we are ready to get through even the most unpleasant moments;
wellbeing trainings - let specialists guide you to be your best in your mind and body.
13 salaries/year, no matter when you come onboard (pro-rated);
allowance for special events;
special rates on banking products and services;
Training and development
induction guaranteed – so you ca feel at ease even if you are not yet a banker;
your dedicated Buddy – the most experienced and enthusiastic colleagues will accompany you on your first weeks with us;
training plan – talk to your managers and onboard on a learning journey fit to your needs;
access to a tone of online training sessions – for free, whenever you have the best time to learn;
unconditioned friendship with Bookster.
an internal communication platform – we are a team of friends and we keep close; so informal interaction is at hand.
We are recruiting!
All resumes are kept confidential.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for the interview.
We would be happy to have you on the list.
Alpha Bank este unul dintre cele mai mari grupuri financiar-bancare din Grecia, cu o prezenta internationala si mai mult de 14,000 angajati in Grecia si peste hotare. Avand o retea ce depaseste 1,000 unitati in Grecia si una dintre cele mai mari rate de adecvare a capitalului din Europa, Alpha Bank Group ofera o gama larga de servicii financiare pentru clientii din segmentele retail, IMM si corporate, incluzand carduri de credit, managementul activelor, produse si servicii de investment banking, asigurari, brokeraj, leasing si factoring. De la infiintarea sa in anul 1879, Alpha Bank sustine clientii din ariile retail si business, contribuind astfel la economia tarii.
Alpha Bank Romania, ca membru al Alpha Bank Group, este o institutie financiara situata in topul primelor zece banci din tara, cu o prezenta nationala de mai mult de 25 de ani. Banca ofera o gama variata de servicii si produse inovatoare pentru clientii din segmentele retail, IMM si corporate, concomitent cu furnizarea know-how-ului si experientei necesare implementarii planurilor pentru clientii sai.