• Minimum 3 years of experience as Executive Assistant or similar role
• University or College Degree in Business Administration or Economics
• Ability to make things happen (pro-active, dynamic, flexible, pragmatic)
• Creative thinking & Strong analytic skill
• Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts and teamwork skills.
• Strong delegation skills, able to assign work to appropriate colleagues across the company and make sure the projects are delivered as planned
• Multitasking: executive assistants are regularly handling more than one task at a time while keeping tabs on their bosses’ schedules and keeping them on track.
• High level of competence with necessary collaborative technologies (e.g. Online calendars, communication platforms -Teams, Zoom , Office, different systems etc).
• Positive attitude and open-minded approach
• Diplomacy and tactfulness.
• Self-motivation and forward-thinking mindset
• Maternity cover (1 year contract) with extension possibility
• Fluent English (oral and written)
The ideal candidate needs to possess a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way and also should have a detailed understanding of what an Executive needs.
The role will require:
• To be a strong and reliable support to company operations
• To nurture the pleasant working environment our staff love
• Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly approach for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character
• Dealing with direct and indirect inquiries from other parties, responding to requests and questions
• Manage multiple responsibilities at once by focusing on one task while keeping track of others
• Being able to prioritize work, even delegate when appropriate as per the direct manager needs and organization procedures
• Keep track of all projects and schedules and make sure that they are completed in time
• Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, emails and distributing them as needed
• Provide direct administrative support as requested, including scheduling meetings and events
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings
• Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and database / management systems
• Deal with highly sensitive and confidential information appropriately
The British School of Bucharest (BSB) is a leading international School, providing a comprehensive international education based on the National Curriculum for England and offers EYFS, Primary and Secondary schooling, with IGCSEs to A Levels.
BSB has offered, since the year 2000, a British education in Bucharest for children aged 2-18. It is a richly diverse learning community, with more than 650 students represented by over 50 nationalities. They benefit from an impressive pupil to teacher ratio and small class sizes, ensuring a personalised and highly supportive learning environment, offered by 100% English-speaking teachers.
BSB is the only British school in Romania rated as ‘excellent’ for both ‘the quality of pupils’ learning and achievements’ and the ‘quality of pupils’ personal development’, according to 2018 UK Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report.
- 17 ian. 2022